Dianne has a successful consulting practice providing professional services to Australian and NSW Government water, environment and natural resources agencies. Drawing on 30 years of experience in executive leadership, program management, communication, policy analysis and academic roles, Dianne Flett provides leadership development, communication, change management and business development services for government, tertiary education and the private sector. Dianne has a scientific background, a strong understanding of the natural resources and education sectors, and significant public sector and consulting experience. Her consulting and facilitation experience includes the MDBA, Office of Water Science, NSW Natural Resources Commission and Local Land Services, CISIRO, and the Victorian Commissioner for Sustainability and Environment (State of Environment technical workshops).
Diane’s capabilities include:
STRATEGIC PLANNING AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
– Facilitation of strategic planning and change processes, primarily for government, drawing on expertise in government relations and organisational change and knowledge of adaptive management processes for complex and changing policy environments.
COMMUNICATION AND STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
– Communication services from strategy and planning to messaging and public communication.
EVALUATION AND REPORTING
– Evaluating the effectiveness of programs and business processes and designing organisational change plans.
– Training and mentoring, specifically designed for individual clients
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
– A teacher, trainer, mentor and facilitator.
Dr Robert Gale
Director & Certified Training Partner GRI in Australia